Monday, April 12, 2010

It's my favorite time of year again!

Well folks...It's been awhile since the last blog entry, but there hasn't been much baseball! I am not doing another trip like last summer. 22 MLB across the country was the best time of my life, but my pocketbook is still hurting! :) I will save up for another year and hit the road again in the summer of 2011. My goal then is to get to the 8 ball park I wasn't able to get to in the summer of 2009, plus some more that I really loved (PNC Park!) and others that might be along the way!

Of course, I will still be attending as many games as possible in San Francisco and Oakland, as well as some weekend trips down south to see the LA Dodgers, Anaheim Angels, and the San Diego Padres. If you're in those areas when I am let me know!

Until then...

PLAY BALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment