Tuesday, October 26, 2010

2010 World Series

I can't believe that the San Francisco Giants made it to the WORLD SERIES!!! Of course, being a life long fan of the Giants I HAD to go to a game. The tickets were very expensive and I was getting used to the idea that I wasn't going to be able to go. But I got lucky and found a SRO ticket for not too much money! So off I go! To the WORLD SERIES 2010!!! :)

My ticket!
Getting ready to go inside AT&T Park to see the WORLD SERIES!

There were SO many people!!
World Series
Welcome!
Texas Rangers v San Francisco Giants
A view of the area press area. There was so much press for the big games! :)
A view of the pre-game activities on the field during batting practice.
Will Clark putting the game ball on the mound!
Bobby Thompson's "Shot heard 'round the world" daughters throwing out the 1st pitch!
The red thong!
Wave your rally rags!! Go Giants!
Matt Cain getting ready to throw out the 1st pitch of the 2010 World Series - Game 2
PLAY BALL!!! 1st pitch is a strike!


Lots of boats waiting for a homerun ball!
Even more people that didn't have tickets!
The Giants won!!
Giants are up in the series 2 games to 0 :)
What a great view of the field. I can't believe that I'm a teeny-tiny dot on the screen!
Game summary:
Texas Rangers - 0
SF Giants - 9

It was an amazing 8th inning! :)

Giants lead the series 2-0


No comments:

Post a Comment