Saturday, August 1, 2009

Day 6 of Road Trip #2

Day 6 - Cleveland

We wake up early to leave Pittsburgh and head over to Cleveland. It's a short 2 hour drive, but before we leave I blog a little more!

The view outside our room...nice, huh? But that's what you get in Pittsburgh...hills and trees!


GOOD BYE PENNSYLVANIA!


HELLO OHIO!!


Ohio Turnpike and Tolls. They have it right here. When you enter you take a ticket, it tells you exactly how much it will be depending on your exit. Very clever!


Before we get to Cleveland we have to stop at a Harley Davidson store. This is the closest I'll ever be to riding one!
We have arrived in Cleveland. We decide to go downtown and check it out. Here I am shopping. And since I've spent all my money this summer on baseball, I'm window shopping!

In the middle of the Theater District is a memorial for sailors and soldiers.


Walking around in downtown Cleveland.


We head back to the hotel to rest before the game. I fall asleep reading about Jacob's Field (AKA Progressive Field).


After a great power nap, it's time to walk to the field and see another game!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment