Sunday, August 2, 2009

Stadium #19 - Great American Ball Park

Stadium #19 - Great American Ball Park
August 2, 2009
Colorado Rockies Vs. Cincinnati Reds





A billboard as you walk up to the park.
Go Reds!!
The Great American Ball Park, Cincinnati, Ohio
Dad and I outside the Ball Park



Some of the statues outside Great American BallPark




Cincinnati Reds Est. 1869

Some views from around the park
The retired numbers


The Great 8! (#9 is the pitcher and was always changing...so they had the great 8. Glad I'm not a pitcher!)
Today's line up

Wasted space (in my opinion) in center field

The bull pen

The garbage can! :)
And the famous hat picture!

Views around the ball park. This is looking out beyond the outfield


The side of the park
Not the prettiest on the outside, but sturdy!
The largest kid section I have ever seen! The kids had LOTS of things to keep them busy, including running the length of the base.
Playing the the kid area! I'm just a big kid!

Views from our seats



The LARGE scoreboard!
And here are your Cincinnati Reds!!!

The jumbo-tron happenings

Dad and I enjoying the game!

I like seeing all the information for both teams!

7th Inning stretch!

HOMERUN!!


Strikeout Tracker

The Out of Town Scoreboard

Dad and I enjoying a HOT game!


FINAL:
Colorado Rockies - 6
Cincinnati Reds - 4
(11 innings. Another extra innings game for us!)
The Rockies celebrating

Dad and I after the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment