Monday, August 3, 2009

Stadium #20 - Comerica Park

Stadium #20 - Comerica Park
August 3, 2009
Baltimore Orioles Vs. Detroit Tigers






The view of Comerica Park as we were walking from the People Mover.

Welcome to Comerica Park!

Outside the Park





View of Comerica Park


Important people in Detroit Tigers history.


The famous hat picture and garbage can!

Ernie Harwell and I just standing around!

Only 3 out of the 30 ball parks have this! You get to pick the background, take your picture, alter it to fit what you chose, then add a caption!
Of course I had to do it!

Sorry it's sideways...for some reason I can not get it to change!

They have the smallest kid section I've seen.

Views from around the ball park




Views from our seats



GM is a huge supporter!

The scoreboard

One of the few fields that has the dirt leading from home plate to the pitchers mound.
HOME RUN!!


Water shot up for the homerun!

Dad and I enjoying another game!
Dad reading the paper...I think we got to the game just a bit early! ;)

A view as nighttime begins to fall upon us.

7th inning stretch!

Nighttime is upon us! It is beautiful!


Dad and I



Bottom of the ninth...HOMERUN! Tigers win! :)
Celebrating at home plate


FINAL:
Baltimore Orioles - 5
Detroit Tigers - 6
(walk off homerun to win!)



Great game!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment