Monday, July 27, 2009

Day 1 of Road Trip #2

Wow, what a day!!!

Dad and I fly from San Francisco to Boston.
Here's dad sleeping on the plane! :)


We have arrived!!! It's midnight here, but you'd never know it looking at us! We are very excited to be here. Here I am waiting for my luggage.


We have not rented a car yet and have had many adventures getting to our hotel!!!

We took a bus to the train.
While waiting for the train, we noticed the advertisements were all for Vermont! Ha, who'd thunk!


Waiting!


One of the signs while waiting for the train.


Then from the train we took a cab.
Dad and I in the cab on the way.


But we have arrived at a WONDERFUL hotel in Boston. For $10 we rode the bus, the train, a cab and we met 2 very helpful and nice people! And it didn't take long!

Stay tuned for our Boston adventures tomorrow!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for leg two of the trip. Rich is all pumped up the baseball blog is back & running.

    ReplyDelete