Sunday, June 28, 2009

Day 12 of Road Trip

Day 12

We are still here in Kansas City, Missouri. After a night of many frustrations with my iTunes and iPhone, I went to bed without any phone or internet service. :( After waking up and spending 1 1/2 hours trying to fix the phone/computer problem...I grew VERY frustrated! So thankfully Julia found an Apple store in Kansas City and off we went.

Views from around downtown Kansas City on our way to the Apple store.
Kansas City, Missouri - All American City 2006






I took everything in for them to figure out what was wrong. Long (and not very interesting) story short...I still do not have iTunes working (but who really cares right now anyway!), but the wonderful guy at Apple, Austin, fixed my phone!!! :) Happy Heather! Except that I lost all data on my phone. So send me your numbers!

Once we returned to our room we decided to go swimming since it's still hot here!
Getting ready for the pool


At the pool


We are relaxing for the next couple of hours until we head to the ball park.

Tonight we will see the Kansas City Royals game!! I am so excited because it is the only symetrical ballpark and it is going to be like heaven for me!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment