Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Stadium #1 AT&T Park

Stadium #1 AT&T Park
June 13, 2009
Oakland A's v. San Francisco Giants

My friend, Trevor and I went to this first game of the 22 I will visit this summer. We had a blast! We took the train from San Jose to San Francisco, where the train drops you off about 3 blocks from the park. Of course since you can drink on the train we had our 12 pack! We did give some away. I gave to Giants fans and he gave to A's fans!





Once we got off the train and walked the quick walk to the stadium, I got the picture I wanted, me in front of the stadium with the name in the background.


This was a great game! We sat in the left field bleachers. We met up with Trevor's cousin, my friend, Jaime and her mom. It was the 1989 Giants reunion game so all the '89 players were there. It was AWESOME seeing all my favorite guys! We also got buttons that said, "Hmmm baby!" At the end of the game we posed for one more picture outside the stadium by Willie Mays. Then back on the train to head home.



I absolutely LOVE the Giants, so this was a great game to start my road trip with. Of course having my favorite and the home team win is always a plus!

Final:
Oakland A's - 2
San Francisco - 5

2 comments:

  1. Hi! What a fun idea! Be sure to let me know when you plan to visit the Phoenix ball park! CKI

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Heather! Have fun! I'll miss you.

    -Jaime

    ReplyDelete