Thursday, June 25, 2009

Day 6 of Road Trip

Day 6 arrives and we awake to Arizona heat!! HOT! HOT! HOT!

We head into Scottsdale for breakfast at "The Breakfast Club." Yummy strawberry pancakes! Then Julia and I waited and shopped around the 5th Avenue shops while Aunt Sophie had a meeting. While walking around the shops, we met Moe.



We also learned that you don't need a helmet and the trolley is the way to travel!


The directions about how to cross the street are pretty clear here too!


Some views around Arizona.






Like I said in my last post, Arizona state is serious about their laws. In CA, 65 MPH usually means 70, but here 65 is 65! They have lots of cameras here to take your picture if you do decide to speed! They do have to warn you, but the cameras are mobile, so watch out!!




It was TOO hot to be outside shopping so Julia and I went to the Scottsdale Fashion Mall. After a nice, hot day of walking, shopping, and hanging out in Scottsdale, it was time to go home and get ready for the Arizona Diamondbacks game!

1 comment:

  1. SERIOUSLY the cameras and the strict radar inforced speeds were KILLIN' me!! I speed all the time!!!! It was tough to drive thru but I did it.

    ReplyDelete